Liquid Candle Creme?

queensh

Has anybody heard of this or made any of this? I ran across this shop on Etsy that is selling it and you pump out of a bottle into your warmer. It's almost like a lotion consistency. It looks like a good product and is a little different.

Has anybody heard of this or made any of this? I ran across this shop on Etsy that is selling it and you pump out of a bottle into your warmer. It's almost like a lotion consistency. It looks like a good product and is a little different.

I've made that in the past using soybean Oil and soy wax mixed. Easy peasy. Just have to play to get the right consistency. I packaged in a HDPE or PET bottle with a squeeze cap.

I've made that in the past using soybean Oil and soy wax mixed. Easy peasy. Just have to play to get the right consistency. I packaged in a HDPE or PET bottle with a squeeze cap.
That does sound like an interesting idea. I may have to play with that one myself. Thank you, Flicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flicker..I haven't been around much lately..this is an awesome idea! How exactly do you make this? Just heat the two and pour into bottles? sorry I am clueless..lol

• 1 month later...
I hope someone doesn't try this on their skin if only a candle safe fragrance is used.

LOL true.. but the bad thing is.. you can label it , put it in huge flashing neon letters with searchlights flooding the " WARNING: DO NOT ....... " part... and SOMEONE ............ SOMEWHERE is gonna do it anyway.

I bought a warmer and some of that liquid cream from CH, my friend was having a party so I thought I would check it out. I honestly can't smell it, unless I have serious candle nose. It's the Raspberry Lemonade one.

I did put it on my fingers just to see if it was like a lotion, lol.. Don't know if it was skin safe didn't irritate my skin. I think I might order some stuff to see if I can make some that I can smell. I was a bit disappointed but figured I could use the warmer to test my stuff.