Been busy....

KrazeKelly

Last night and today making a big ole mess! LOL!

This is Midnight Pomegrante, did a spoon swirl then forgot and put my skewer all the way to the bottom and swirled instead of just the top. Maybe I'll remember next time. Can't wait to cut it!

post-14020-139458495198_thumb.jpg

This is Sea Mist, did ITPS but remembered to only swirl the tops on this one. :)

post-14020-139458495208_thumb.jpg

This one is Sweet Orange and Chile Pepper. Love how it smells and how it turned out. I did ITPS on this one also. The lighter color is orange, just hard to tell in the photo.

post-14020-139458495211_thumb.jpg

This is my first attempt at a soap cake. I did Strawberries and Cream with Buttercream frosting. I read reviews of this scent and it's probably going to turn brown on me but I wanted to try it anyway. I used TD so hopefully it wont turn too dark. Who knows about the buttercream, it has vanilla in it so it will probably go dark also. I have got to get some vanilla stabilizer one of these days! I had some MP strawberries to put on top of it but I figured I better not push my luck just yet.

post-14020-139458495215_thumb.jpg

Be back when I can cut them all!! :)

Here are the cut photos, except the cake. It's still pretty soft and so are these but I cut them anyway. I'm not sure I like this recipe, it looks like the base color is going yellow instead of white and they seem much softer than normal by this time. Not digging the sea mist but smells really good. Love Love Loving the Sweet orange and chile pepper! More orange and less red next time though. Midnight pomegranate is okay, the skewer really messed it up. Smell awesome though! :)

post-14020-139458495642_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458495648_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458495654_thumb.jpg