Which one would you get rid of?

asheebeans

What would you do?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Sell the Upland slab
    • Sell the Kelsei 18 bar
    • Sell both and buy something else
    • Are you crazy? Hang on to those babies!

I'm torn between selling my Upland slab (with cutlines) or my Kelsei. I love the qualities of the Kelsei but hate the puny bars it makes. My Upland makes the size bars I want, but less of them and I can never get my corners just so on the soap......so I end up losing a bar or two because of wonky corners. I hate that! Just a little poll, which one would you sell off?

I know for sure at this point I am keeping my Upland log and my round Upland.....you would have to pry those out of my cold hands at this point! I'm still experimenting with my round Upland & I'm stubborn, I WILL get some pretty soap out of it! LOL

I got rid of my Kelsei. The bar size didn't fit with my other soaps. Plus it was a total PITA to pour perfectly evenly and to remove the dividers. If it didn't gel exactly right the sides/corners got messy.

My slab mold doubles as my block mold (no cut lines). The versatility is nice. Standardization really helps with production and a cohesive look.