Fragrancebuddy Reviews on Fragrance Oils

Delta

I said I would start a review of FO from Fragrancebuddy so here we go.

I also just got in there Pink Chiffon type and Pink Sands type wonderful :yay:but my review is in the list below.

My disclaimer is this is just my opinion smelling the fragrances out of the bottle. I have tested some in soy but not many. Oh well.. Not enough hours in the day.:cry2:

If anybody else has tried them it would be great if they could add to this thread.

The list is no particular order:

Love Spell Type is strong OOB and just like original

Sugar Cookie is super strong OOB very sweet creamy and buttery

Vanilla Bean Noel Type is so yummy OOB I can't wait to try this in wax

Cream Brulee is strong and buttery seems similar to my BCS version

Zucchini Bread very rich and bakery like I wanted

Amish Harvest seems like others OOB will test

Spiced Apple and Peaches OOB really nice FO

Mulberry similar to others but very nice

Jelly Beans hope to use this as a kids line nice OOB

Suntan Lotion good odor smells like its description

Downy Type is strong OOB just like original

Teakwood forest is really nice OOB

Cherry Lemonade really sweet cherry with light lemon odor Nice

Fruit Loops this is just like the cereal awesome

Cookie Kitchen not very strong OOB

Birthday Cake very strong and sweet

Butterfly Flower strong floral not very green

Coconut sweet creamy nice

Pink Chiffon very strong and just like BBW

Pink Sands I love this FO so hope it smells great in wax very strong OOB

Rose nice but not a fan of rose scents

Green Apple nice green apple FO

Oatmel, milk and honey nice not over powering sweetness

Maple Syrup Strong sweet odor

Sandalwood nice but not very strong

Fuji Apple nice sweet apple

Honeysuckle Strong floral nice

Wisteria floral lily nice

Strawberry Cheesecake nice but not very strong OOB

Strawberry Shortcake nice pretty strong but need to try in wax

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if that is Luis or not, unless he moved. It says they are located in the North Georgia mountains. Luis was actually only a few miles from me and was supposedly building a B&M store in Kennesaw. Although we have some mountains in the area, not sure I would call NW Atlanta area Georgia mountains. I would think more like the Blue Ridge area. Something to keep an eye on though....

eta: But you're right, the website is very similar

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Here ya go Darbla...Welcome to fragrancebuddy. The way we do samples is very easy. Buy a sample pack and check out. When you get the confirmation email of the order (sample pack) just reply to that email with the fragrances you want. We will ship your requested samples and send you another confirmation email. If you need anything else please let us know and have a great day.

Here ya go Darbla...Welcome to fragrancebuddy. The way we do samples is very easy. Buy a sample pack and check out. When you get the confirmation email of the order (sample pack) just reply to that email with the fragrances you want. We will ship your requested samples and send you another confirmation email. If you need anything else please let us know and have a great day.

HUH?????????????

You pay for something... THEN they contact you and THEN you tell them what you want... is that what I just read?

Im not real bright sometimes, I'll be the first to admit it... but how is that, more simple, than picking it all out at once and paying for it at the same time, then get they get the completed order and payment and ship?

I just saw the response about the sample ordering. If you buy 16 ounces of a fragrance it shows up in your shopping cart but the samples show up as 1 X 10 sample pack. When I check out I get a confirmation email and then I reply the 10 fragrances I want.

I don't know about only fragrance but the samples that I get come with printed labels with the fragrancebuddy logo.

The guy I have been talking to is Adam at fragrancebuddy. His email is sales@fragrancebuddy

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny, I was just on the fragrancebuddy website (prior to seeing this thread) and immediately thought it was Only Fragrance reincarnated. The layout is so similar. So I did a search on this board to see if anyone had reviews and found this thread. I guess I wasnt the only one that thought that. So has anyone used any of these in wax? I am thinking about trying a sample pack.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this thread up to see if anyone has tested his oils since this post was started -- most of the talk seemed to be about whether or not this was Luis from OF or not ;-) OP, have you put any of the oils into wax? Any other reviews from people who have tried them?

ETA: I just went ahead an purchased a sampler for the following: Buttercream Frosting, Candy Fluff, Cashmere Woods, Cinnamon Broom, Circus Concession, Cucumber Melon, Fall Leaves, Maple Walnut Fudge, Spiced Apples & Peaches, and Suntan Lotion

Edited by number2of7

I just purchased 3 sample packs. I will be putting them in tarts.

eta: Here is what I am trying:

1.Amish Harvest

2. Apple Pie

3. Birthday Cake

4.Blueberry Cheesecake

5. Cashmere Woods

6. Creamsicle

7. Fever By Lush

8. Fir Needle

9. Fireside

10. Fruity Loops

1. Home Sweet Home

2. Lavender Fields

3. Lemon Pound Cake

4. Karma by Lush

5. Mulberry

6. Mulled Cider

7. Patchouli Value

8. Pepperberry Wreath

9. Pink Sands

10. Pumpkin Spiced

1.Spiced Apple and Peaches

2. Strawberry Patch

3. Suntan Lotion

4. Teakwood Forest

5. Tuberose

6. Warm Welcome

7. Flowerbomb Type

8. Wildberry Smoothie

9. Vanillary by Lush

10. Mango Pineapple

Edited by LeahRB

My oils arrived today! They were shipped out very fast and arrived packaged very neatly. They all smell great oob (besides the lush fever type, smells like grandmas perfume to me lol) . I just poured creamsicle and I could of ate it. Also, Pepperberry Wreath reminds me of Bert's Aspen Forest and that makes me very happy.

I poured Amish Harvest today. It was a little work to get it to mix in to the wax, but boy was it worth it. It smells so good and it was so strong when i poured it, like burn your nose strong. I also poured karma today. It is a really nice earthy smell. I can smell the patch in it for sure. I think it is going to be really good. Very satisifed so far with these oils.

Trying to figure these fragrance oils out....some descriptions say simmering oil and some say fragrance candle, soap F.O. and others say candle fragrance burner candle oil F.O. At first it seemed the ones for $13 were the burner ones but turns out looking closer they range from $13-$15 and have different descriptions on the simmering oil or candle fragrance.

Edited by jeanie353

I just clicked on the candle fragrance section, that way I knew the oils I would be getting are good for candles. Most are in the $11.75-15 range. The only one I bought that can't be used in candles is Flowerbomb and I just wanted it for soap or perfume.

I just clicked on the candle fragrance section, that way I knew the oils I would be getting are good for candles. Most are in the $11.75-15 range. The only one I bought that can't be used in candles is Flowerbomb and I just wanted it for soap or perfume.

Oh, OK...I was at the eBay site where under the candle fragrance section they have the simmer oils too. Thanks