Which Warmers do you prefer?

mindy5140

Which Tart Warmer do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tart Warmer do you prefer?

• Light Bulb Tart Warmer
    • Hot Plate Tart Warmer

The light bulb ones or the hot plate ones with the plate??

I'm thinking about just selling one type. I can't go by sales because I sold exactly the same amount of each one this year. Last year I sold more hot plate ones and the year before that the light bulb ones..

I know that there are way more designs with the bulb ones than there are with the hot plate ones. So I dont' know which one to choose.

That's a tough one- I personally like the hit plates much better but the bin ones are cooler in design

Even putting a 40 watt bulb in all I have tried the throw is just not as strong to me compared to a hot plate- plus the hot plate is handy when I get a total dud test jar- I put it on there and enjoy the scent and then dump it to start over

The general public though that doesn't really know any different think the bulbs ones are just fine for throw- I sell more bulbs but offer both and explain what I like and why but they still choose the bulb

Well Mindy...you're not going to like my answer :tiptoe: BUT I sell the the hot plate warmers, the light bulb warmers and the plug in night light tart warmers. I have had customers buy all three types. I believe that there is a customer base for all of them...it just depends on what they are looking for. I love them all!:smiley2:

I carry both as well. Sales are about the same and I plan to continue to carry both. Some people want the plate ones so they can do both melts and candles, while others only do melts so they may prefer the light bulb style. Then there are the ones that want the prettier ones so they go for the light bulb style. I personally use both, just depending on my mood and what I'm melting. Doesn't help you much with your question, I know. Is there a particular reason you don't want to offer both anymore?

I was thinking that the hotplate one would be better because you don't have to worry about your light bulb burning out and getting new ones. I had one customer that was going through light bulbs like they were going out of style. I thought maybe something was wrong with the warmer so I gave her another one and it was the same thing. Here she had it on 24/7 ahhhhh.. That's a seperate issue but still she kept buying light bulb after light bulb and eventually bought the hot plate warmer because of that.

So I was thinking would it be better to just carry one over the other.. I think I'm going to stay with both till I can get a better result of which one to carry over the other selling wise.

Thank you to all who participated, I myself prefer the hot plate one too.