Bars of Lever!!

tlc

Sneaky girl, sneaky.lol.gif

tlc, I agree, very sneaky. Wish I would have thought of it. :laugh2:

shred up a bar of lever, combine the shreds 50/50 with M&P. After it has hardened, wash it a bunch to make it look like a used bar and stick it in the shower. When that's gone, make the next bar 25/75...hehehehe

Pam this is a great idea!! :highfive: Now I just have to find the mold that looks like Ivory.

tlc, I agree, very sneaky. Wish I would have thought of it. :laugh2:

Pam this is a great idea!! :highfive: Now I just have to find the mold that looks like Ivory.

just rebatch some Ivory 50/50 with M&P & some color. Tell everyone you rebatched the ivory so you could make the soap match your bathroom color scheme (ivory only comes in white, right!!)

I think hades froze over because my DH tried my new soap! *faint* I had asked him if he tried it yet and he said no because he didn't want to use up my soap since he figured it was so hard to make. I told him it was very easy to make and he said wouldn't it be easier to just drop the bars of (leaver) into the shopping cart instead dummy.gif.

I think he just likes to get me going. I asked him if he felt sticky and he said no that he felt very clean and it smelled nice too.

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby got hooked using my Pink Sugar soap LOL I'm like "Ummm, ya know your smelling a bit pretty". Now he's hooked on Blue Sugar and man do I hate that scent!!!! He even took small bars in for the guys at work :) Blue Sugar I call "Man Soap". My daughters boyfriend like Australian Bamboo, smells like Irish Spring.

I bought avariety of sample sized FO that I thought DH might like and asked him to help me pick out a couple for a men's line. He was very into "helping" me and foound one he really likes - BCN Cedar & Saffron. I made a sample batch and asked him to try it and give me feedback....LOL, now when he gets out the last bar in his "stash" (I make him 4lb batches at a time) he makes sure to remind me that he needs more.