Prime Plastic Tray Mold?

tlc

I have one of those clear plastic soap mold trays for like 4 individual bars and I read that you are supposed to prime those with a light film of petroleum jelly, is that right or is there a better way?

I'm hoping I get enough time to pour me some today. :whoohoo:

If you want to prime as a precaution just spray a paper towel with some veggie spray (Pam) & wipe the inside of each mold - can't hurt anything.

I made some CP rebatch soaps and they were really a PITA to get out of the molds so the next batch I made, I used the veggie spray. Being someone who needs instant gratification, this saved me from having to wait for the freezer to do it's job.

If you want to prime as a precaution just spray a paper towel with some veggie spray (Pam) & wipe the inside of each mold - can't hurt anything.

Too late. I got all antsy pants and went with naked molds. I couldn't help myself. :grin2: I'm hoping I can get them out of the mold after they are all set up. Waiting, waiting, waiting.....