The Candle Source

lmc

Just received some new scents to try...oob reviews

Kumquat-tart, citrusy, strong

Carribean Coconut-true, tropical, amazing

Clothesline-fresh with a touch of sweetness

Grammys Zuchini Bread-rich and delicious (have yet to find a great BNB-this may just take its place)

Pumpkin Cream Brulee-spicy and good!

French Vanilla-oob seems light..will use as a mixer I think

Cinnamon stix-to me, this one smells more of straight cinn. compared to a few others Ive tried-really like it

DKNY Be Delicious-great dupe!

Shipping is so fast and reasonable too...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those sound delicious!! I will be placing my first order with them next week and I can't wait! Those of you who have posted about their lucious scents have me very excited about my order!! I have also decided to try out Peak's and Indiana Candle Supply this year too!! It is just so awesome to have so many great , great companies to buy from!! :) Thanks to all for your opinionated opinions!!

Awww, come on! Y'all are killing me! I'm a FO hoe! I just can't stop by 'em!

:wave: From one FO hoe to another...If it helps the prices are great :whoohoo: Visited the site yesterday and got a bunch. Will post results as we test. Also got some of the new paraffin container wax.

Darbla, I just ordered a 1oz. sample of his "Relaxation"; will let you know. Order was shipped on Friday (3/9/12); hopefully I will receive it by Wednesday.

I was reading in some other threads several raves for his 'White Tea & Ginger'. Have any of you tried his 'Relaxation'?

Just saw your post, Jeanie. You're very welcome

Yours truly,

Ms. Enabler

:laugh2:

:wave:Hey Ravens...There you are.

A few of us jumped on the TCS bandwagon, ordered the wax, received it and are testing. Wondered what happened to you leaving us all with this wax and no FB from The Enabler :laugh2:

Just put zincs in two testers a little while ago. Can say the wax isn't too fond of paper wicks. Has pretty darn good HT even with the paper. Jury still out on zincs. Is nice and creamy and seems like it may burn well with the right wicks.

Let us know how your tests go. Am also interested in that FO feedback.

Jeanie, I am still waiting for this wax. Called Loren, said it's on the way.... on the way to where, Antarctica? lol

I sure hope the zincs will work, they are my overall favorite type, with super steady flames, etc. etc.

Oh, did I mention I asked Loren the preferred wick for this new container wax? Well, I did, and he said zinc wicks. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Does it need a long curing period? Forgot to ask him that. You know, he sounded like a man on a mission, I had to smirk when he said, "ALL our waxes are totally paraffin", and he sure emphasized "All" and "Paraffin", LOL

Will let you know when it arrives ;-)

:wave:Hey Ravens...There you are.

A few of us jumped on the TCS bandwagon, ordered the wax, received it and are testing. Wondered what happened to you leaving us all with this wax and no FB from The Enabler :laugh2:

Just put zincs in two testers a little while ago. Can say the wax isn't too fond of paper wicks. Has pretty darn good HT even with the paper. Jury still out on zincs. Is nice and creamy and seems like it may burn well with the right wicks.

Let us know how your tests go. Am also interested in that FO feedback.

The zincs are working so far. I'm impressed with this stuff! Mine took forever too. I had to light them 4 hours after making. Had HT, but each day getting stronger. Hopefully they will put it into pellet form soon. Still slices like butter tho.

I thought they did put it in pellet forms, ChandlerWicks.

Oh no, don't tell me I ordered the wrong one :sad2: I specifically asked for the new one-pour container wax. :confused:

So, 4 hours later and it already had a good HT? Oh boy, oh boy, I'm getting all excited just to read this!

I plan on using a 51z in the 12oz. Status jar, no dyes. I forget the FO load; do you remember what Loren recommends? Thank you!

I called & she said "We were unable to get it in pellet form at this time." They should have let us know they were sending the wax in a different form. Their CS is not so much rude as indifferent. The wax is very soft. Not like 4627 but still softer then other waxes. I think up to 10%.

Edited by ChandlerWicks