Spring Air Fresheners

Nope Jane. What I do , when I get through soaking up all the wax.. immediately unroll a pretty good bunch of it, set the tp down, double the LONG strand of tp then start gathering it up kinda in a fan fashion ( kinda like how you start making a bow out of ribbon ). then just twist the bottom part (it will end up being about half of the length you've gathered up ) and it ends up looking like a nosegay.. or a mess, which happens quite often depening on how hot the wax was still on what you rolled off. if you time it right.. its cooling enough on that, to help it stand tall and pouf good..if its to warm.......... wellll look at some of the pics and youll see some rather sad limp looking lil poufs that dont pouf so well LOL

Thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

Im in here today TRYING like all get out to do some soap balls with a mold I got from BB and I am about ready to just throw everything out the backdoor !

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone that does TP has their own preference of paper. Some use the cheapest stuff they can buy , others use only those that have pretty decorations embeded into the paper and then there's me LOL.

I use Scott's 1000. It's more expensive but its a much larger roll, there's hardly any pattern that shows up ( which is what I want ) and it holds more wax which will scent longer, and it gives me more of an area to decorate.

I do, crazzie :) I offer them for sale with or without a candle dish in which to set them on. I do have on my tags that are attached to them that they aren't to be sat on any furniture directly or it could leave a mark or mess up the finish. Some people already have something to set them on.

All I do is go to the Dollar Tree, and buy some of the pillar candle holder dishes and use those. Since I use a larger roll of TP than most people do, these dishes are the perfect size. You don't even notice they are sitting on something which I love because it doesn't detract from the look.