fillmore shipping

I just placed 5 cases of jars in the shopping cart and got an estimate of $39. and some change for shipping:shocked2:

So,,, I emptied the cart.

Do any of you know if the cart figures high?

I really need some of the tall prayer candle jars and they are the only place I can find them.

Wholesale Suppies Plus has free shipping. Their prices may seem high initially, but once you compare the total cost of another site, Wholesale Supplies Plus seems to be quite a bit cheaper.

That may work out if you're only buying 1 item. If you buy several things, you're paying shipping over & over & over....

If I remember correctly you still pay the same price whether you pick up or have it shipped. Thats the rub cause they have the shipping worked into their products. Thus the so called "free shipping." So multiple products you pay multiple shipping even when you pick up. That's just not right.

By going to more than one site, it is fairly easy to figure what the cost of products from other sites plus shipping would be compared to the total cost of whatever is in your cart at Wholesale Supplies Plus. If it cheaper at another site, I buy from there. If you are buying several cases of jars, the weight is a killer for shipping, so it makes sense to buy where the cost and shipping are less.