Essential Oils in Palm

I'm thinking of experimenting in the direction of using Essential Oils in palm wax, specifically in the Glass Glow Palm. Anybody else work with this setup? I'm trying to get an idea of how much EO I should be using in it so I can see if it's even going to be worth the cost for me right now. Also, would be awesome to know if there were any problems with getting the EO to absorb into the palm. I actually don't expect problems in that department, but hey, you never know.

Go ahead and give it a try. Palm is probably the best wax to use for scenting with EOs. Don't remember where I read this but I know some candlemakers here have used EOs in palm.

I also had the opportunity to smell some feather palm pillars and votives that used only EOs to scent them. They were nice. A bit on the light side but nice.

Not sure how much per lb to use but I would start out with .5 oz pp of wax to test and adjust from there. Keeping in mind some EOS are stronger than others and palm does not always need a high % of scent to work. For example, I use FOs anywhere from 3% to 6%.