12 oz libbey cube jar

I've been sifting through old threads about these jars and back a couple of years ago there were no lids for them,so maybe there still isn't.I did come across one post that said she used adhesive squares that stick to the top edge of the container that were clear.She said she got them at Taylored Concepts,which is now closed.I suppose it's a new lead for me at least!Off to a google search!!

I looked for the dimensions of that plastic cover and couldn't find them so I looked at the flared jars they are supposed to fit and they are 3 1/4 in.(Not sure if that's inside or outside)The outside diameter of the cube is between 3 1/4 and 3 1/2.

If and when the time comes that I must have some kind of topper for these,I was thinking just a cardboard square fastened on with a couple glue dots would probably work if I can't find a lid.

I am not selling candles yet,but I would like to some day,and there's no point in testing in a jar if ya can't find the proper accessories right?!

Edited by CandleMakinCutiePie

Laminate paper! Cut the size you want, punch a hole in so they will be able to smell the candle and stick it on top. I used to do that with my gel candles years ago.

Laminate paper is a great idea! Taylored Concepts had those circle and square lids made from laminate paper, but it never occurred to me to buy the laminate paper and cut it myself after they went out of business. Where do you get laminate paper? Office supply? Hobby Lobby?

When the customer removes it, does it leave a gluey residue on the jar?