Need Peak's Recommendations

Candleblooms

I second the birthday cake- very good! The Black Rasp Vanilla is very strong and good, cranb apple marmalade is also very strong and good, Cranberry Citrus is a family favorite, Spring Rain, Ocean, Sunflower, they have wonderful fragrances!

I don't know about palm but for unique Paris twilight i

Breakfast at Tiffany's and cranberry apple marmalade Is amazing

Love their black canyon- beach daisy-spiced pear-tall grass-sage and lemongrass-downy-Amish harvest-Lemon pound cake -Peppermint-red Clove -Tahitian village -winter wonderland and red currant!

I don't use palm - but am definately on board with Lemon Pound Cake & Wild Mountain Honey - if you're going to use Coconut their Coconut Milk is awesome, along with Key Lime & Juicy Pineapple. Their Rose Bouquet is great, there are so many....

I have many of the Peak oils and the only FO that was a duds for me was cinnaberries and sweet pumpkin spice in soy. You really can't go wrong with their oils. Every one listed here is great. Order with confidence :)

I didn't like Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut, in 4627 it smells to me like a used wet coffee filter with wet coffee grounds, and wet cardboard. So, I'm planning to try the same fragrance from Candle Cocoon. In the mean time, I ordered CS Hazelnut Coffee, but haven't made candles with it yet.

But the other 7 FOs I ordered from Peak were all excellent.

I didn't like Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut, in 4627 it smells to me like a used wet coffee filter with wet coffee grounds, and wet cardboard. So, I'm planning to try the same fragrance from Candle Cocoon. In the mean time, I ordered CS Hazelnut Coffee, but haven't made candles with it yet.

But the other 7 FOs I ordered from Peak were all excellent.

Slight Hi-jack: I'm thinking about trying this coffee. Comes available tomorrow thru wed as a group buy.