bulkapothecary.com and WSP

CareBear

They carry those Crafters Choice M&P bases. Those bases have had poor reviews. Reading the ingredients for the lotion bases also leaves me a bit skeptical. You can get better bases for about the same price at other suppliers. But the "premium" bases sound like they may be good except for the price. I know you can get really good bases for a better price at other suppliers.

Didn't check out the jars and bottles thou. Guess I lost interest after reading about their poor bases.

Like the molds thou. Did you check out the clamshell molds? Those are pretty cool but pricey.

Edited by Candybee

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at this website and thought their lotion bases looked pretty good, and prices weren't too bad. But I scrolled down after the descriptions and WOW! I was a little shocked at how they compared themselves to another supplier, and calling their own bases cheap (inexpensive, economical; anything would sound better than calling your orwn product cheap).. I had thought about contacting them to see if they had sample sizes, but I don't know if I would want to order from a company that in my opinion shows bad ethics like that... I dunno...

• 2 weeks later...