Recommendations for a plain (vanilla) cupcake fo

mzpickles

I'm confused (not difficult..) are you wanting a cupcake fo or a vanilla fo or a mix of the two?? I'm making my Vanilla Cupcakes with JS's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and they sell like crazy - not to mention I could do nothing but pour that scent - I love love love it.

I'm confused (not difficult..) are you wanting a cupcake fo or a vanilla fo or a mix of the two?? I'm making my Vanilla Cupcakes with JS's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and they sell like crazy - not to mention I could do nothing but pour that scent - I love love love it.

Sorry, I suppose it's not the same is it? :tongue2: What I meant is a plain white cake type cupcake (I'm assuming this would include the frosting note), like the ones they have in the grocery store. I guess I just call them vanilla cupcakes b/c they are white, as opposed to the brown chocolate ones. :embarasse Does that help? So do you use the JS VBC straight or do you mix it with a cake fo? And thanks for answering!

Sorry, I suppose it's not the same is it? :tongue2: What I meant is a plain white cake type cupcake (I'm assuming this would include the frosting note), like the ones they have in the grocery store. I guess I just call them vanilla cupcakes b/c they are white, as opposed to the brown chocolate ones. :embarasse Does that help? So do you use the JS VBC straight or do you mix it with a cake fo? And thanks for answering!

I LOVE Peak's Birthday Cake. I don't see how any FO could be a better white cake scent than that. To me, it's perfect, but I haven't tried any others.

• 2 weeks later...

Enchanted Lights has Cake Bake....smells just like a vanilla cake with notes of butter!