New Fragrance List

NaturallyTru

Hi,

Can you check out my fragrance list and tell me if I am missing some vital fragrance group?

http://www.naturallytru.com/candle-fragrances.html

My suppliers are:

Aroma Haven/KY

Backwoods

Bittercreek N

WYW

Bittercreek S

Fillmore

Candle Science

Southern Scentsations

Nature's Garden

Candlewic

I was debating on Mandarin Twist from AH.

Thanks

Very nice list. I live in a different area and if I don't carry a fragrant woodsy scent I am in trouble. I use Cedar Garland from Fillmore. The sandalwood I am using right now is from Peaks but I mix with patch.

I also always carry some kind of honeysuckle or jasmine year round. Fillmore has a wonderful Tuberose Jasmine that sells like crazy for me. Also, CS has Honeysuckle Jasmine which is ultra divine. I blend that with CS Rose for a Honeysuckle Rose. Another top selling floral for me.

Looks good! May I ask where you get your Hazelnut Coffee? Is it CS? I ask because I recently poured Cappuccino Hazelnut from Peaks and it smells like hot water, cardboard, and a used coffee filter. I am so disappointed and wondering if it's supposed to smell like that or if I got a bad batch of FO. There is no sweetness or cream or steamed milk note. I'm letting it cure longer, but even OOB it's just a drab wet coffee filter scent to my nose. :(

Thank you! I will order some right now. Is it just coffee and hazelnut? or does it have any sweet and creamy notes? http://www.candlescience.com/fragrance/hazelnut-coffee-fragrance-oil/

Oops, sorry about double-posting. I couldn't see my first post so thought it didn't go through.

I ordered it. Yay! Can't wait to smell it.

Edited by HorsescentS

Naturally, I love your list, your site is very nice and clean. Like that a lot !!!

But I gotta ask, where in the world do you get those gorgeous pictures ???? I mean you just dont see a picture of what was it.. raspberry with thyme sitting on top of it.

Just think they are very very professional, informative and eyecatching !

Thanks on the mistake in Lilac. I didn't even notice it.

Photos: supplier fragrance photos, free photo searches. Places like dreamstime, bigstock, istock and others...just spend too many hours looking for the perfect picture. There are lots of sites out there.

Edited by NaturallyTru

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a couple that sells real good year round

Fresh Bamboo-NG

Honeysuckle-Manufactor

Gardenia-Our own Blend

Vanilla Pardise (which is a musky vanilla)-Manufactor

Coolwater-Manufactor.

Sorry i can not get more specific on most. We bring this in 25lbs to 55 lbs. Some are own blends that we have manufactured. But we like NG fresh bamboo and there Peach. Both sell good year round.

Very nice condensed variety! I wish I could easily eliminate alot but I have a hard time because I love them all! except food

The only thing that didnt pop out at me is a fresh and clean- like a clean cotton, downy or beach linen... those are what goe first for me in this area