Glass pendants?

Darbla

• 7 months later...

Yes. try these 2 ladies on Etsy.

I buy from both. They are great ladies to deal with

http://www.etsy.com/listing/17400511/make-6-square-glass-pendants-with?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=glass+pendant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kristenskrafts?section_id=6451953

If you would like a few of each size i have to try..Message me..

I have squares and circles.

I have all sizes .

I made magnets, coasters and necklaces

I can send you a few.

And tell you some info on whats good etc.

Edited by moonrose64
not done

I've gotten a kit from Kristen on Etsy! (the person moonrose64 provided link for) She is great to work with and you can even ask her to provide you with certain color papers. I got some old magnifying glasses from eBay and have made pendants out of those too. I've used photos that my friend in Finland has taken, and have also used purchased graphics. They turned out really nice! I have an art pendant tutorial on my blog, The Crafty B. www.soapgoddess.wordpress.com You'll have to scroll a bit to get to the art pendant tutorial....but I hope this helps you. Glass pendants are fun!!!

Edited by asheebeans

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, those are the ones I was referring to. I've seen them, but I've never made them before. After reading this thread I got inspired, so I have to make them now. lol

Edited by HorsescentS