Need a good Christmas scent

Cindy/WI

Vanilla Bean Noel from Tennessee. I see that they finally have it in stock again. Guess I better grab it while I can! It's the best out there IMO. :-)

That was my first thought when I read the title.

Winter Candy Apple was another thought I had. I don't know if Tennessee still carries it.

Both VBN and WCA (Tennessee) are Wendy's formulas and her stuff was the best, bar none.

Nothing in the 'Grace' line was strong enough for me. I tried several and honestly don't remember where I got them, but all were basically worthless. One customer who loved all the 'Grace' scents finally bought all I had left. I was thrilled to see them gone.

Haven't tried this in lotion but it sells very well for me in body butter, CS Plumberry. I call it Sugar Plums. AH/RE Country Christmas and Frosted Winter Berry I have only done in wax, but I love them as Christmas scents.

Judy, may have to try some of the Mistletoe in lotion for my pine lover. She would enjoy that.

Oh, CS has a new fragrance called Pine Cones and it's body safe. I'm grabbing some of that on my next order.

My 2 best sellers so far are CS Christmas Hearth(flying off the shelves) and Candlewics Pomegranate Cider.

CS Mistletoe and Cranberry Marmalade are close runner ups :)

I just recently got 2 1 oz samples of the CS Pinecones and made some tarts with it. Not my kind of scent but the H and CT are super strong.

What seems to stand out most to my nose is the spruce and the pine. It's a hard for me to describe type scent but more masculine than feminine. I don't care for it at all but I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of my customers that will like it.

Come to think of it....it kind of reminds me a little bit like the CS Blue Spruce....just a little bit...kind of lol I don't much care for that scent either.

HTH