My new work space

twiztedgrl69

You'll be glad to be out of the kitchen - I sure am. When your bf asks how big you want your bench - go big! When my DH built mine I was like "oh, that will be enough" and he built double what I said, and now I wish I had more!! lol You've got a good start there - have fun!

So today I started arranging a space in the basement and this is it! It'll be better next week once my b/f builds my bench he's planning...but it'll work for now:) And pretty much all you see, I got today from a guy moving on to other hobbies for $250...I totally lucked out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22961[/ATTACH]

Awesome looking start twiztedgrl69, hope b/f is workin on that bench for you. Yay! Basement dwellers!!....lol :)

I used to have five rooms but now I have one table in my kitchen. Isn't the same. Not at all. :) But I am only making candles for one customer and gifts but it is still hard to do it in my kitchen. Life changes. I also miss having my store with a shop in the basement. But again.....life changes. So....I am trying to get in the mood and enjoy the little space I do have. Doing some Lovespell and Home Sweet Home today.....burgandy and hunter green. Yep. It's Christmas time. Making candles takes up a lot of space. People who don't make them do not understand what goes into one little candle (smile)