New Peak scents..

ksranch

Just put my order in for all three new ones! I love Peaks! Their sample pack is discounted with the promo code also. I'm off to post that in the "Marketplace"

Holiday Sparkle - An enchanting blend of spruce, apple cider, cranberries, and plum form the top layer of this jovial scent. Grapefruit, mandarin, cinnamon, and clove notes intertwine to rejuvenate the holiday spirit in all of us, as the light essence of vanilla beans and musk provides a delicate finish. Get ready to sparkle and shine at all your Holiday celebrations with this fragrance!

Vanilla Bean Nectarine is sure to lift your spirits as you inhale the delicate floral notes that are the perfect backdrop for tangy oranges and nectarines, balanced by smooth vanilla and creamy coconut. Soothing and scrumptious!

Frasier Fir- Smelling this sweet, woodsy fragrance will remind you of walking through an Evergreen forest with fragrant fir needles crunching beneath your feet. Sit back and relax as the soothing scents of spiced clove, citrus, berries, and musk intermingle with fir and cedar for a refreshing sensation.

Edited by IwantItgreen

Ok Paul..it's all your fault! I seen your post that said "Oh Michele, please buy all three and post a review". So ok, I will if I have to. I never ordered from Peaks so if anyone would like to share any Christmas fav's I'd like to give a few a try. Thanks!

Pumpkin Souffle, Creme Brulee, Spiced Pear, Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Ok Paul..it's all your fault! I seen your post that said "Oh Michele, please buy all three and post a review". So ok, I will if I have to. I never ordered from Peaks so if anyone would like to share any Christmas fav's I'd like to give a few a try. Thanks!

Sugar Plum Berries, Spruce Christmas Tree