RE Dazzle Dust

Hey guys...have you ever worked with this stuff? I guess it's glass particles?

I was working with it yesterday and got several pieces in both of my eyes by shaking out a towel I used to clean up...forgot I had cleaned up with it and bam right in my eyes. :lipsrseal Ive been flushing them on and off but still not right...This stuff is nasty. I think they really should have a warning on the page for dumb people like myself.

That is not good. I could see myself forgetting and doing something like that. My DH got a splinter in his eye once that was so small it couldn't be seen with the naked eye. Had to go to a Med Check with powerful magnifying equipment. You might think about it if it doesn't feel better soon.

I'm okay...so far. I went to the pharmacy and bought eye wash with an eye cup. Did that a few times and I think I'm fine right now. Thank you but I still

don't think that is the best product to put out there...will be in the classies. I have ins but no need to beg for a law suit

Personally I'm glad this happened...it was a sign not to sell it. I mean what a terrible idea. Think about it. This is Glass. What if a child picked up a candle/tart and they got it on their hands..it comes off easily, and they put their hands in their mouth/eyes. OMG. No way...I love their glitters though!! Working on getting all of the colors on the glitters! They have an awesome line and with Vickey's oils you can't go wrong, with exception for the dazzle dust. btw, it's not dust, it's much more course. When you go to clean it up it scratches the surface....this is strictly my opinion. :)

Personally I'm glad this happened...it was a sign not to sell it. I mean what a terrible idea. Think about it. This is Glass. What if a child picked up a candle/tart and they got it on their hands..it comes off easily, and they put their hands in their mouth/eyes. OMG.... with exception for the dazzle dust. btw, it's not dust, it's much more course. When you go to clean it up it scratches the surface....this is strictly my opinion. :)

I wholeheartedly agree it's not something I want to sell. I was so tempted to try it, but then I was afraid of this very thing. I'm glad I saw your post.

I wholeheartedly agree it's not something I want to sell. I was so tempted to try it, but then I was afraid of this very thing. I'm glad I saw your post.

Glad this helps you. :) I'm not trying to take any business away from them. They have wonderful products, but this one isn't one of them...jmo. :)