New to the Forum!

CandleRon

Good Day Candle Forum,

I am new to posting but have been lurking in the background reading all your posts and the TON of info around here. At the current time, I am making melts/tarts and dipped bears and flowers and anything else that will hold wax and FO. I use both Soy and Para ATM and enjoy working with both. Just wanted to post a quick Howdy to all, and pics are coming soon. Glad to be among some of the top quality control informative product makers out there. :yay:

Thank you for the welcome and addiction is only half of it....my wife is going crazy..especially when she goes shopping and I tag along and end up with more (Candle Supplies) for the cause. She just shakes her head and asks if I need all this stuff....my reply is (of course I do DW) this is the only way I get to put my hat into all rings at once. Dive in head first and try everything and test test test as all would say. Again thanks to all that make us (newbies) welcome and part of the group (clan).

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...