Fragrance Prices

NaturallyTru

Does anyone here offer different prices based upon fragrance?

Two of my top sellers are WYW's Lav & Basil and Island Kola. The cost is just getting to be too much. I am debating increasing the price a little on them and create a separate packaging. I already use less % than my other scents because WYW is strong. Driving me nuts trying to figure out what to do.

OOOpppsss...redid my math. Not much difference in price. Never mind! :)

Edited by NaturallyTru

I know you re-did your math but if it comes up in the future...I do have some that are higher priced

My EO candles are labeled the same but with "Essentials" in a different color on top of the label

A couple FO's that are way pricier I have labeled "Signature Scent" in a different color

I have not had a complaint about it and I have a few people that buy the pricier ones regularly- mind you I only have a small area setup within our office that houses our other business's and I do not advertise yet...everything so far is walk-ins from the our other business and word of mouth so I do not have a huge customer base yet if that makes a difference

I have a soaper friend that charges different prices for her soaps with more expensive EOs. When the prices go back down she refigures the price. So it can vary depending on the price going up or down. HTH

So far I haven't done it myself but think about for some pricier fragrances. I like the idea of a "signature" scent. I think I may try it out for a couple of my scents.