Some MP Swirl Soaps

PAgirl89

I'm gearing up for a craft show this weekend and have been working on swirl soaps the past couple days. I have a few more to make before Friday but these are cut & ready to wrap.

FOs from NG and Elements

Cranberry Apple

post-12619-13945848716_thumb.jpg

Honeydew Pear

post-12619-139458487166_thumb.jpg

Flower Child (I renamed it Hippie)

post-12619-139458487169_thumb.jpg

Apple Martini (Elements)

post-12619-139458487172_thumb.jpg

Lemon Sugar

post-12619-139458487175_thumb.jpg

Paradise Fruit (Elements)

post-12619-139458487178_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! The show on Saturday is my first time at this show, so it should be a fun time!

These take a little practice and a lot of timing to get the right effect, as I'm learning. Most of these soaps have 5 to 6 layers of alternating layers of colored clear base & white base.

Here's one more that I cut last night

Mandarin Coconut

post-12619-139458487188_thumb.jpg

The mandarin coconut was a HIT! I had 8 bars of each scent and I sold 7 of the 8 bars in the mandarin coconut. It was a good show for me, I'm looking forward to next Saturday's show!

I am NOT surprised!! Go make more lol...I can imagine everyone swooning over those soaps...Great job! My soaps out sold my candles...I'm loving that because I would love to drop candle making in the future. LOL.

I am NOT surprised!! Go make more lol...I can imagine everyone swooning over those soaps...Great job! My soaps out sold my candles...I'm loving that because I would love to drop candle making in the future. LOL.

Me too! LOL I enjoy making candles but I enjoy making soaps more. The soaps & the other B&B items are selling much better for me.

• 2 weeks later...