Is a Presto Pot a "Must have tool"?

So, we are doing the double boiler method and don't know any for better/worse techniques. Would a PP really make a difference?

I would never want to try to make candles without my Presto. I use a soup ladle with a spout on one side and ladle the wax into my pour pot while it's on the scale, so I can easily add just the right amount, or scoop some out if I added too much.

Edited by HorsescentS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone smart enough to know who Dennis Moore is is smart enough to use a spigot.

lol

#1 Python fan here.

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore

Galloping through the sward

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore

And his horse Concorde

He steals from the rich

And gives to the poor

Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore

Love Monty Python! I guess I'm smart enough, but very forgetful... :confused:

Male Peasant: She's bloody dying and all you bring us is lupins. All we've eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet... we sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things!

Moore: Stand and deliver again! Your money, your jewellery, your ... hang on. (he takes out a list) Your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glasswear, your pussy cats...

You know what comes next....

• 2 weeks later...