Honey Gingerbread dup

megandgarr

I love BW's Honey Gingerbread. Have you tried her Lemon Tart? That is a popular seller for me. Also Amazon Teakwood is selling for me lately.. Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie is becoming popular since I gave out some samples. Gingerbread Latte as well. Mac Apple is another popular one for me. And Woodland Breeze. That is in my wax of Para for CBL125 and CBL141 from Candlewic. Just thought I would throw out a few others that may work for you.

• 2 years later...

I was going through my oil cabinet the other day and came across the answer to my own question so thought I would report back if anyone else is searching for a twin. To my nose Vanilla Frosted Graham from ICS smells just like Hansel & Gretel from CS (at least OOB). 

Oops, just realized this post was about Honey Gingerbread from BW, not Hansel & Gretel. Oh well, in case anyone wants to know, those two are twins. Haha...I think it was another thread that I was asking about a dupe to Hansel & Gretel. 

Edited by megandgarr