BnL Hayride

NaturallyTru

To me it's an almost green, grassy scent, maybe some sweetgrass in there. I have a candle I poured in this last year, I'll have to dig it out and see if I detect anything else. Just recently I poured Nebraska Sunflower from Scent Works and I thought it smelled similar. I could be remembering it wrong though!

I dont detect alot of green grass in this one- it's a hard one for me to describe

I have horses and it reminds me of stacking 400+ bales of hay fresh off the wagon! LOL- or to be more exact it really reminds me of the sweet breath of the actual horse AFTER eating the hay... It has a sweetness to it but a very prominent drier grass/earth smell if that makes any sense? I love it but have not tested in an actual candle yet- just wax melts and it is very strong in my pb/135 blend

Tall Grass from Peaks to me is more of a fresh mown lawn / damp green smell .... but I am also one of those that thinks black raspberry vanilla smells like cat piss so I don't know if that helps! LOL

.... but I am also one of those that thinks black raspberry vanilla smells like cat piss so I don't know if that helps! LOL

:laugh2: i have a very sensitive nose and have a hard time getting past OOB and forcing myself to actually put it in wax if I don't like it that way.

This hayride sounds interesting though!

I dont detect alot of green grass in this one- it's a hard one for me to describe

I agree, when I said it's a green fragrance I didn't necessarily mean that it smelled like green grass. I guess I'm going off of perfume descriptions when I say that. It definitely smells like dried grasses, and I do get images of fresh cut hay when I smell it. I think it's an awesome scent, just not for everyone. I remember at the time I poured it I also poured a sample of BnL Autumn Leaves. I had a little bit left of each so I wicked a jar and made me a Hayride/Autumn Leaves layered candle. I loved it!

I agree, when I said it's a green fragrance I didn't necessarily mean that it smelled like green grass. I guess I'm going off of perfume descriptions when I say that. It definitely smells like dried grasses, and I do get images of fresh cut hay when I smell it. I think it's an awesome scent, just not for everyone. I remember at the time I poured it I also poured a sample of BnL Autumn Leaves. I had a little bit left of each so I wicked a jar and made me a Hayride/Autumn Leaves layered candle. I loved it!

That sounds interesting- and I just poured autumn leaves a couple of weeks ago and handed it over to my mother- I did not like it at all (she takes what I consider yucky smells- she will burn anything for free!) but I bet it would of been awesome in hayride- I will have to order another sample and give it a try

I will have to check my invoices though...it could of been falling leaves from Rustic Escentuals I am thinking of- cant keep them all straight- I swear I have my own little mini sampler store in the basement- I cannot stop buying and trying!