Sugared Spruce

deb426

I never smelled Sugared Spruce but it sounds interesting. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it is like. Is it spruce with a bakery scent or something else? I have CS Blue Spruce. Can I mix it with something and make my own? Straight spruce is too strong for me and I was looking to blend it with something. TIA

I use ICS's Sugared Spruce, and the only way I can describe it is that it smells the way it sounds! It's not a bakery scent imo, it almost smells like Pink Sugar mixed with Spruce. It's one of my top 10 fo's, and people my husband works with went crazy for it last year this time! I hths!

Sugared spruce is hard to describe. It's definitely "NOT" bakery smelling. It's a scent all on its own but quite beautiful.

Yes, I agree CS Spruce is "very" intense and strong. I just tried mixing that with other things but no luck yet. I did try it with vanilla but it still over took it doing 50/50. What every you try mixing it with, I think I would use 1/4 for the spruce and 3/4 with whatever else you choose, it's that strong. Please keep us posted.

Trappeur

I'd venture to say that Mac Apple and the spruce would be good, but I sure would back down on the spruce for sure..... I think I'm going to try that myself...

I don't like Lovespell either. I have a sample of it, and never used it as I'm just not into the designer names of things like that. And I don't like the scent anyway. I'm thinking a cranberry/orange with the spruce would be a good one too.

I like that.

Trappeur

The Mac Apple from CS is very strong and should be able to hold its own. I'll start at 1/3 spruce and 2/3 apple and see what happens. I already mix Mistletoe and Cranberry Marmalade so I don't want to use Cranberry again with the Spruce. I'll try the orange but I always get a fuel smell so I'm not a very good tester for that combo. I would love to get rid of the Lovespell so I'm inclined to see what happens with a 3:1 ratio. Call it Woodland Garden or something.

That sounds like a nice ratio Deb for the Mac A and Spruce. I think I'll do that too. Does your Mistletoe and Cran M smell nice? What ratio do you do that at? I have that myself too and wanted to do something like that too.

Trappeur