Seriously...why doesnt TCS just tell me they no longer carry that oil???

coffeebean

lolol.

Carry on.....

Sorry for jumping in on this discussion but...join/membership dates mean absolutely nothing. That only indicates when someone joined THIS particular forum. It doesn't have anything to do with when a person started pouring or selling candles. My membership date is 2005 but I've been selling since 2001. It just means that even though I read this forum before...I didn't decide to JOIN till 2005. I was posting on supplier forums like NG, BC and several more that were by invitation only. And then of course the old TSR.

Sorry for jumping in on this discussion but...join/membership dates mean absolutely nothing. That only indicates when someone joined THIS particular forum. It doesn't have anything to do with when a person started pouring or selling candles. My membership date is 2005 but I've been selling since 2001. It just means that even though I read this forum before...I didn't decide to JOIN till 2005. I was posting on supplier forums like NG, BC and several more that were by invitation only. And then of course the old TSR.

NP Maggie..It is an open board and kinda confusing subject material in the hijack for which I do apologize to all who were having a pleasant discussion on Tennessee Candle Supply.

I totally agree that join/membership dates mean absolutely nothing. The reason it even became a topic is Sliver referenced on a post above in this thread about a couple newbies bashing her about TCS once before. I was one of two people who answered/corrected her the other time, and now being referenced as a new person not reading Links, links or knowing what supplier initials commonly stand for. I decided to correct her in where she was incorrect. She also corrected my wording where it was not exactly as she had originally stated it.

I could only assume she thought I was a new person due to the join date that I show on here right now. When Sliver stated membership length is not important to her is when I mentioned when I was actually already selling and what type of wax. Sliver assumed I was new to one or the other through her own word(s). They have both now been addressed.

Once again, I do apologize to those in this thread for the hijack but I can't apologize for correcting someone when I am said to have said or done something I didn't (bashing) or to be someone I am not (new to either this forum or candle making in general).

Edited by jeanie353

Let's keep this thread on topic. It has nothing to do about post counts or join dates etc. It's about TCS, which in this case equals Tennessee. If the thread spirals again, it will start with a lock. Thanks. Carry on.

Ohhh...Scented...I was typing when you posted and did not see it until I clicked post. I'm sure the spiral is over.

• 5 weeks later...

Tennessee has discontinued my wax (big blow to my business) and have dropped several fos that were the best. I have always gotten great customer service from them and hope that they hang in there until this rough period is over. We just can't afford to lose more suppliers.

Steve