Seriously...why doesnt TCS just tell me they no longer carry that oil???

coffeebean

I have been waiting weeks, :angry2: ummm months on the one, & they keep telling me 1-2 week they will have it in. Why don't they just tell me they will no longer be able to get that oil?? I am trying to get Hansel & gretel's house & Spicey apples & peaches. Is there any dupes out there in the spicey apples & peaches?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes. My wonderment is if it has been reformulated. Will find out whenever I get that order which is as soon as another FO coming into stock lol.

I ordered some to see what all the raves were about but I have never tried it before, it seems like it's been oos since I started making candles and that was two years ago! *faint*

They never update the site though, so you think things are in stock and they are not. I tried to get 4 scents in an order placed a couple days ago and was notified that of the 4 only 1 was actually in stock. When I asked when the others would be back in (one of which I have been waiting for about a month already) I actually got no response at all although they did email me back with the name of the one that was in stock...just the name, nothing else. Their customer service is horrible, they don't stock much of anything anymore.

The Spicy Apples & Peaches was reformulated a couple months ago - still smells great and performs well in my soy-just FYI.

I am DONE with them. It has been 14 months that I have dealt with non-existant customer service, misinformation about when scents would be in stock and in general disappointment every time I order. Life's too short to deal with suppliers like TCS has become.

I ordered some to see what all the raves were about but I have never tried it before, it seems like it's been oos since I started making candles and that was two years ago! *faint*

It was reformulated because of the clove shortage and as I understood it they weren't going to carry a reformulation that didn't come close to meeting the original formula. That clove shortage has only been a year I believe. Hope it works out for you. I've not heard from them about a pending order. I thought today or tomorrow is when the scent I'm waiting on would get here.

TCS has always been Tennessee Candle Supply. Last time I said that, I got bashed by some newbies that didn't know any better and failed to click on the Links link, lol.

TCS has been my main supplier for years. Brent specifically told me he didn't want the clove substitute the manuf. was offering in SA&P. I'd have to dig up the email, but that's been probably a year ago. I don't know if the clove shortage is over or he finally decided to accept the substitute.

Brent is not well. He's had a least one major heart attack. I wish him nothing but the best. It's so frustrating and sad to watch suppliers diminish or disappear, one by one.

TCS has always been Tennessee Candle Supply. Last time I said that, I got bashed by some newbies that didn't know any better and failed to click on the Links link, lol.
Sliver......Seems we need a fact check here since you brought it up:

1) You entered an ongoing thread where "The Candlemakers Store" was initially spelled out being abbreviated after to TCS, asking who I was talking about, and stating TCS has always been for Tennessee only. You were corrected by myself (not bashed) in that TCS can also stand for The Candle Source, Tennessee and The Candlemakers Store. All you were doing is looking to pick a fight which no one gave you :(

2) Searching the forum should surely show TCS is not an abbreviation exclusive to Tennessee in posts. I don't care what the Links, links say...It is used at times for all three.

3) You were answered (not bashed) by another person as well when you asked who I was talking about.

4) I am not a newbie. Been here quite a few years, began selling in 2005. Only changed user names last year due to an old email address/password issue...check it out.. jeanilyne

Edited by jeanie353

Sliver......Seems we need a fact check here since you brought it up:

1) You entered an ongoing thread where "The Candlemakers Store" was initially spelled out being abbreviated after to TCS, asking who I was talking about, and stating TCS has always been for Tennessee only.

FACT CHECK indeed. Here's the direct quote from the post you mention:

Who are you talking about? TCS is commonly known as Tennessee Candle Supply.

Quite different from the way you say.

And since you brought it up, neither post count nor membership length is important to me. I have zero interest in checking you out.

As "TCS" can be a bit confusing, I prefer to specify who I'm referring to by typing the full name, with abbreviation following it. For example:

The Candle Source (TCS)

Tennessee Candle Supply (TCS)

The Candlemaker Source (TCS).

Any other "TCS" I'm forgetting? Hope not....

FACT CHECK indeed. Here's the direct quote from the post you mention:

Who are you talking about? TCS is commonly known as Tennessee Candle Supply.

Quite different from the way you say.

And since you brought it up, neither post count nor membership length is important to me. I have zero interest in checking you out.

Forgive me if I didn't get your words exact from memory of one post that I did not look up before posting on the one you just quoted. Your intention was to correct TCS being abbreviated for The Candlemaker Store in that it "is commonly known" as Tennessee. I corrected you. End of story at that time until you brought it back up again.

Apparently you are concerned about membership length as you used the word "newbies". Also used the word "bashed"....both incorrect. You were not bashed and I am not a newbie. If you weren't referring to "newbie" as a member of the forum....I will correct you again for a wrong assumption. I was already selling soy candles at the time you joined this forum.

The thread was about The Candlemakers Store. I began by spelling it out and abbreviated after. Everyone got that except you. Actually, I believe you got it too but as I said in the previous post.....just out looking to start another fight which we didn't give you. :(

Edited by jeanie353