I miss the " What's in your pot this weekend" thread!

Make mo' soap... have some FOs to test both in candles & soap, but that'll have to wait until later. It's a BEAUTIFUL day here and I have some errands to run. Gotta enjoy this fall weather while I can... next stop is winter and I really HATE that part... Hope everyone has a pleasing weekend full of interesting work & FUN!!!

Yep, I miss the thread too.. Hmmm, I poured Country Apple this morning so I'll be pouring Sugar Cookie, Hot Toddy, Cinnamon, and Home Sweet Home tonight.

In my Kitchen I have Cranberry Orange (Yummy), Upstairs Bathroom a new FO that I mixed (it's not as strong as it could be), Bedroom Chai Tea, and

Downstairs Bathroom Red Currant (GAG)..

Edited by mindy5140
typo

Poured pumpkin pie spice (poured into one of those glass pumpkins for my house--took 3 pounds of wax!), creme brulee, spiced cranberry (love this one), sugar cookie, sex on the beach, Spruce Christmas tree (love this one, too), country breeze, and cinnamon & spiced apples.

Hi @dcroome... thanks for your encouragement =)

I am trying to wick a small fish bowl (holds roughly 100ml melted wax) clear glass container (H 5.5cms, W 6.5cms, C 21cms) with a 50/50 paraffin (55-60 MP) - palm (non crystalising) with Acs wicks. The 9.0 leaves a good 1/2 cm hang up, the 9.3 leaves the edge looking murky & horrible... hung up again, but the next size up, the 9.5 is like a flame thrower... WAY too big =(

I have tried all manner of wicks by now... CDNs, HTPs & a few others, all to no avail. I posted about ACS wicks, but I don't think many use them. I like them cause there's no curl, they're white (ok... that's not SO important, but I like the look!) & they need very little trimming. Anyway, I'm playing round with the para/ palm ratio, to see f I can crack it, but I've poured dozens & dozens now with no success.

This IS a difficult shape to wick in the first place. Crap!

If you have any ideas that'd be great, if not, I still appreciate your comment, so thanks ;)

ETA... sorry guys, to you & your yummy pots! Should have posted a different thread. Gah!

Edited by spark-me-up

We have been crazy busy this weekend with orders! Most all tarts and clamshells: Grandpa's Pipe, Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin, Apple Jack and Orange Peel, Hillbilly Homebrew, Fall Festival, Southern Iced Tea, Tea for Two, Pear Glace Type, Pioneer Bread, Banana Nut Bread, Elf Sweat, Hippy Christmas, Vanilla Lace, Peppermint Vanilla, Harvest Moon, Autumn Magic I'm sure they smell Grandpa's pipe down the street. It is the most amazing scent. I always pour it last so it lingers...oh and Vanilla Lavender soap.