Candy cane

jipow

Moonshine and Candlebuddy, did you ever smell Berts? Just curious about how the ones you use compare. Berts was amazing.

No I never smelled or tried Berts but I have sampled some of their other oils last winter and for me they didnt throw that great in 464- not even in melts, so I cannot compare it - I thought another company was taking this one over?

I have tried BCN and NG but again- not strong enough for me

I mix my own using Peaks Purely Peppermint with Red Hot Cinnamon and Buttercream. You can use your fav vanilla but I love buttercream and peppermint mixed together and its been selling very well for me.

Candy, I know the Peppermint is strong, just wondered if you mix them equally?

Candy, I know the Peppermint is strong, just wondered if you mix them equally?

I mix them equally in thirds. That tames the strong peppermint. But I used to mix purely peppermint with buttercream alone at 50/50% and its sooooooo good! This year I added the red hot cinnamon to make it candy cane scented.

I mix them equally in thirds. That tames the strong peppermint. But I used to mix purely peppermint with buttercream alone at 50/50% and its sooooooo good! This year I added the red hot cinnamon to make it candy cane scented.

Candybee, do you mind sharing where your Buttercream FO is from? I've been looking for one to mixe with other scents, I would appreciate the help! Tia!!

[Edited to add] Never mind! I was going page by page through older posts and saw where you revealed your Buttercream source. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by mzpickles

Thanks CB! Your description of the Buttercream had me drooling on my keyboard!:drool:

And as for mixing your own candy cane, seems like I've read somewhere that a combination of strawberry, peppermint & vanilla gives a close approximation. Of course I can't find it now. Does anyone use this particular combo? Tia!!