Scentsy dupes

carol k

I am wanting to try Paradise Punch. I hate how there are three choices for the scent concentration, which one did you pick? They have so many great dupes but the threads I have pulled up for them seem to be on the negative side. If I was not always spending way too much $ on scents I would jsut give it a shot!

Hi I have tried SoS.

They were just ok... however I have nothing to compare them to. In a batch of 10 fragrances I kept one which was lick me all over. What were you looking at in particular?

I have not tried the scentsy dupes, but I've tried alot of other ones (sos) grade in B&B and incense. I've been told by customers the perfume dupes are dead on. I agree on the price, that's why I don't put their oils in candles.

I ordered several of the Scentsy dupes and have poured testers of Havana Cabana and Winter Wonderland. They'll be ready to burn on the weekend, but the cold throw is making my mouth water!

I think just about every time I've posted on these boards, it's about SOS (I promise I'm not a shareholder/owner!) I use the regular grade oil because the majority of others are below the flashpoint allowed for shipping by air (I'm in Australia) and have had maybe 1 or 2 oils (out of perhaps 60 of theirs I've tested) that I wouldn't recommend. Otherwise, I've had no problems in GB464.

Same here... I use 464 and have tried a handful of them and had no problem- They are pricey but the ones I get from them are hard to find elsewhere as strong in soy. I buy the ultra or extreme concentrate and honestly there is not much difference between the 2- extreme is a little stronger in this wax but not by much

stay away from blue grass- I liked the name and thought it would be a good country scent...YUCK! It took weeks to get the crap smell out of my house:laugh2:

The Angel perfume is very dead on- and it is easier to wick than the CS version

The few I use I have them as "signature" scents and are more money- Have not had anyone complain and they purchase regularly