Silver Metal Candle Jar LIDS!!!! HELP!!!!!

So I have spent a rediculous amount of time the past couple of days trying to find a simple metal jar lid with a fitment for the jars that I want to use. I was looking at using the Libbey 15 oz, 22oz and 31oz Cylinder Jars. I like the shape of these for what I was wanting to do. I also really like the fact that the diameter of all three jars was the same. This would allow me to use the same lids for all 3 jars. However, I really don't want to use the glass lids that match these jars. I have my heart set on using a metal lid, but I just can't seem to find one to fit them ANYWHERE!! The diameter of these jars is 3.75". I know there HAS to be a lid out there to fit these jars. But I just don't know where else to look. I am still VERY new to all of this, so I was wondering if any of you that were more experienced might have some suggestions for some silver lids that would work for these jars. I would be forever greatful!!!!

Here's the email: Here are the dimensions for our jar that is similar to the Libbey Cylinder Jar 15oz:

Height - 3 1/2"

Rim - 3 3/16"

Those dimensions are the same as the 11 oz straight-sided tumbler at Peaks.

Do you know if these dimensions are for the 11 oz or the 14 oz tumbler at Fairway? Thanks.

Not sure, I sent her a picture of the libbey 15oz & dimensions so I would assume but..... Heres another email: you're welcome to use it if it helps.

Message body

robin@fairwayglass.us

Yes, I will contact you as soon as I have an update. Can you fill out the following information, so that I can add you to our database ?

1. Business name and your full name.

2. Shipping address.

3. Is this address residential ?

4. Delivery phone #.

5. Products requested.

6. Intended use for the product.

7. Please share how you heard of us.

8. Email address.

Those dimensions are the same as the 11 oz straight-sided tumbler at Peaks.

Do you know if these dimensions are for the 11 oz or the 14 oz tumbler at Fairway? Thanks.

Thank all of you SOO much for your help. I had started looking at the madison jar that I could get a silver lid for, but I just really loved the cylinder jars. I am so excited that in 10 weeks they will be coming out with lids for the cylinder jars through fairway glass. Thank all of you again for your help!!

Thank-you, but the jars are wider then they are tall. Your candles are gorgeous! Whoops I meant your Perfect Pillars.

If these are what you are looking for, they carry them at Fillmore. They are for the 3 1/2 tall by 3 3/16 wide.

http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/Lids/89-mm-Silver-Metal-Cover.htm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22399[/ATTACH]

Edited by ChandlerWicks
Disremembered

• 4 months later...

I believe these are the Anchor Hocking 3259J 8 oz. Madison jar. I think I got them at Peaks http://www.peakcandle.com/products/115-oz-Straight-Sided-Tumbler-(CASE-of-18)__C1039.aspx but I really can't remember. The jar didn't really fit into my line, so I only made a few. Oh, and held 8.2 ounces of wax.

Edited by Wessex