Backwood or Daystar?

Yvelis

I must pick one of them for now (can always try the other later) and which one have the best scents for soy?

I have read lots of good stuff about both of them.

Daystar do have more expensive FO's but most important is that they have a strong HT

It's going to drive me mad to find scent that throws good in my soy (Ecosoya) I have so many testers and when I find a supplier with FO's that throws amazing, she closes down (Bert's)

I couldn't wait so I just made an order with Backwoods.

I got:

Blackberry Patch

Backwoods Lemon TartBaked Apple

Blueberry Croissant

Breeze in the KeysCucumber Mint

Earth Goddess

Fall HarvestHazelnut Coffee

Honey Gingerbread

Fruits of the Forest

Grammy's Strawberry Jam

New England Mist

Pink Chocolate

Pink Sugar

Sea Salt Breeze

Sunshine Lollipop

Tamarind & Ginger

Vanilla Sugar

Looking forward to put them in some wax

BW has some awesome FOs. My all time fav gingerbread is her Honey Gingerbread. My other fav is Black Irish. I prefer it over Green Irish Tweed any day. Both throw like crazy in paraffin, soy, and palm. I also use them in soap. Reminds me I need to order some more Honey Gingerbread!

A big fat thanks for posting this and further enable my addiction -- I need another FO company like a need another hole in my head LOL... the names of those sound wonderful and your description of great throw is intriguing me. I think I must go to a happy place and try to restrain!! :)

Blackberry Patch

Backwoods Lemon Tart

Baked Apple

Breeze in the Keys

Fall Harvest

Hazelnut Coffee

Honey Gingerbread

Grammy's Strawberry Jam

New England Mist

Pink Chocolate

Pink Sugar

Sea Salt Breeze

Vanilla Sugar

These are the ones I have tried and they are all good! Used in both bath and body and candles. I quit making stuff a few years ago and she has added a few that I want to try again! Maybe this winter.

Finally :) today my package arrived and I have already poured Honey Gingerbread and it smells wonderful. Connie also sent me two more samplers, Cinnamon Buns and Tin Roof Sundae, it was like christmas to open the package. Everyone smells great OOB.