Is all soy wax going up in price again? Soy wax & melts?

After that terrible spike in prices a few years back the C-3 came back down to $55.00 for 50# and the last 2 orders I placed it's creaping back up. This last order it was $72.00...won't be long before it hits that $90 high it was at after the spike.

Just curious if anyone has noticed this with other soy waxes? I can't tell because I don't know what they were priced at before.

I also noticed that now General Wax is carrying EcoSoya waxes in addition to the Elevance C-1 & C-3, I know I tested it way back in the beginning but think the only reason I stopped was because price & shipping were too high and now I can pick it up. I'm primarily making melts now and very few candles so my on this is:

Does it really make a difference in HT of MELTS in different soy waxes?

Edited by kandlekrazy

Wish I knew who jacked it up! Guess it's creeping up everywhere...I have no choice but to increase my prices now, I've held off as long as I could. And holy moly the Eco-Soya is $89. for 50#!!!!

Edited by kandlekrazy

The millennium soy I use has stayed steady for the past few months at $87.50 for 50# bag of pastilles. Luckily, I get to pick-up. I sure hope it doesn't jump much more; I raised my prices minimally, and don't plan to again unless something staggering happens...then I might just be outie. :(