Just got my samplers from The Candlemakers store :-)

Yvelis

and they smell sooo good OOB!!!

I got:

Grandma's Kitchen

Blueberry Pomegranate

Passionate Kisses

Orange Dreamsicle

Strawberry Kiwi

Magnolia Peach Raspberry

Honeysuckle Rose

Lavender Spice

Heavenly Honeysuckle

Garden of Eden

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Christmas Eve

Christmas Memories

Gingerbread Man

Blueberry Muffin

Apples & Oak

Autumn Mist

Chocolate Fudge Icing

Grapefruit Vanilla

Pink Sugar

Spiced Cranberry

Verry Berry

Lavender Vanilla

Pink Grapefruit Jasmine

Rosemary Mint

Lisa's Sugar Cookie

Sun & Sea

Sugar Plum

Almost everyone have a strong scent oob but I will start to put them in wax today and see how the scent are

His Pumpkin Spice throws very well in 6006 wax. The Blueberry Muffin and straight Pomegranate both performed well in 4794.

Hoepfully you will have great luck with the majority of your choices! I am really curious about the Honeysuckle scents you picked!

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried a lot of them now and I must say that I'm really dissapointed....

I still have a few that I hope will throw well and after I tested the ones I have left I will post how all scents performed, well for me anyway, in my wax....

What wax are you using? Did you get A grade or B grade oils? I use CMS Hot Orange Danish grade a and it rocks, in soy, paraffin, and parasoy.

I use Ecosoya, a blend of cb-135 and Xcel.

All testers are grade A. I did get a good throw out of the blueberry/pomegranate tester yesterday :-)

I have almost gone through them all, for now the only one that I find have a good HT (and smells nice) are Blueberry/Pomegranate, Chocolate Fudge Icing and Rosemary Mint.

I do have a few more to test but I really thought more of them would throw and I let them cure at least a week.

• 1 month later...

Well, I just got the newsletter with the specials... but how the heck do you order FOs when there's no scent description? That is crazy! "Earth" could be a multitude of things. I realize some scents are obvious, but dang.

• 4 weeks later...
Their fo's are great but they never worked with soy. They make great wax tarts and pillars and worked well in 6006.

Isn't 6006 a paraffin / soy mix?

I just got their latest newsletter, and I'm really looking at 'Ocean Breeze', 'Fresh Green Herbs', and 'Cannabis'. I've got in mind to burn something green (might go with clover, though) and oceany next March for St. Patrick's Day to try to recreate the scent of the Emerald Isle surrounded by the sea.

I use quite a few from them and 2 on your list...Country Kitchen and Christmas Eve throw great in CBL130 (parasoy) and GB464. His Pumpkin Pie is JUST like the old Missy's that I loved and missed till I tried theirs. And before KY (now OOB) discontinued their Perfect Blend (parasoy) all 3 of these threw great in that too.

Edited by Maggie

• 6 months later...

Have any of you tried their perfume types? They have 'Angel', 'Drakkar', and 'Opium' that I like so I'm hunting around for reviews on those and other perfume types. I'm not a stickler for them being exactly like the original (except for 'Angel', which to me is pretty distinctive, and 'Drakkar' needs to be heavier on lavender than anything else), so I'd like to know if they're just good in general. I just won't name it the perfume name if it's not exactly like it.

I use quite a few from them and 2 on your list...Country Kitchen and Christmas Eve throw great in CBL130 (parasoy) and GB464. His Pumpkin Pie is JUST like the old Missy's that I loved and missed till I tried theirs. And before KY (now OOB) discontinued their Perfect Blend (parasoy) all 3 of these threw great in that too.

Maggie...Is his Pumpkin Pie a type without a lot of spice? I had a hard time finding a good one last fall. It it had no spice, the HT was weak.

Well, I just got the newsletter with the specials... but how the heck do you order FOs when there's no scent description? That is crazy! "Earth" could be a multitude of things. I realize some scents are obvious, but dang.

Has anyone tried their Earth FO?