Meadowbrook Fragrances in Alabama

Stella1952

I notice they don't list the FP of their oils or have a notice about shipping UPS for those under 200. You also don't get any testing info and safety info for use in soap, bath, and wax throw. I like to at least have some info on the oils I am spending my money on.

This is a Liquidation Sale for in-stock quantities only. All fragrances in the liquidation are skin safe. These fragrances are compatible with lotions, creams, body wash, shower gel, soaps, hair shampoo & conditioners, salt scrubs, pet soaps, pet shampoos, body mists, and massage oils. None of these fragrances have been tested for compatibility with candles. Available quantities should be correct. In the event that your order can not be filled due to inventory inaccuracy you will be notified and allowed to select another fragrance or be issued a refund. Hmmm. Doesn't sound like candle fos to me.

I hear ya, Steve. One would want to be sure the sale items are for the correct application... Their website could use some fleshing out in terms of information about them, their products, product uses, etc... I hate to have to take the time to bother people by telephone or email because they did not make something clear on their website...:undecided