Best Pumpkin Pie

chuck_35550

IDK if this fits yours requirements but I like CS pumpkin pie and also Peaks. You could try a little mixing of a good pumpkin pie scent and add some pie crust, spice, and vanilla FO to it. Then you'd have a one of a kind scent. I did that with a sugar cookie because I can never find a really good sugar cookie. HTH.

I think the one pumpkin that smelled the most like pumpkin pie to me is Peaks Sweet Pumpkin Spice. I could smell the pumpkin pie filling, spices, crust, and whipped cream. But to me it is a bit too sweet and light for my taste. I personally prefer a very spicy pumpkin similar to Yankees Pumpkin Pie. The closest I have come to the Yankee dupe is Just Scent's Pumpkin Pie Spice.

For the past 2 yrs I have been using CS Pumpkin Souffle and like it for now. Its a good seller. To me it smells more like a spiced pumpkin mousse. Maybe I'll rename it.

Candybee, was the JS pp spice strong in your wax? I need to try some new pumpkin scents.

I think the one pumpkin that smelled the most like pumpkin pie to me is Peaks Sweet Pumpkin Spice. I could smell the pumpkin pie filling, spices, crust, and whipped cream. But to me it is a bit too sweet and light for my taste. I personally prefer a very spicy pumpkin similar to Yankees Pumpkin Pie. The closest I have come to the Yankee dupe is Just Scent's Pumpkin Pie Spice.

For the past 2 yrs I have been using CS Pumpkin Souffle and like it for now. Its a good seller. To me it smells more like a spiced pumpkin mousse. Maybe I'll rename it.

Peaks Sweet pumpkin is very light (at least my free sample was, I never did buy any because of it). I think CS Pumpkin Pie is light too. I really like Cierra's Harvest Pumpkin, I thinks it a close dupe to Yankee's Spiced Pumpkin. Cierra's Spiced Pumpkin pie is not good. The strongest pumpkin FO I found was CS pumpkin souffle, but to me it has a burnt note to it. BCS has a very good pumpkin cheesecake, but that is obviously a sweet scent.

Has anybody tried the new pumpkin pie from cs? The reviewers say they cans smell crust and whipped cream.

I am testing that one right now. It has a sweet note for sure. It smells like pumpkin pie to me. I do smell the spice note and a butteriness to it. If your able I would get a sample.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Iwantitgreen. Cierra's Harvest Pumpkin is the closest I have found to Yankee's Spiced Pumpkin. I just wish it was a tad bit stronger. I like BCS/BCN's pumpkin pie for a straight pumpkin pie scent with spice (less on the sweet side).

You know I never ran into one, but if you had the almond pastries from Peak and someone else's pumpkin, maybe add a bit of Creamy Praline Pecan (think that's it) you might come out with something different but nice anyway!

Or get you some butternut pumpkin and a crust FO you trust and blend the two.