Wanted to say hello

Hello everyone! My Name is Mike and I am a wax addict!! LOL

My wife and I have been making candles for a year now and I have been lurking in the background reading for about the same time. We started out by me purchasing a kit with 40 lbs of wax and f/o and color chips from Fleabay. Eventhough my wife showed interest I showed alot more. I do all the research and testing and she helps with the pouring. She works harder at her job than I do so I have alot more time on my hands... Its a good system and we dont fuss over it so we have a good thing going. We dont sell at all yet but would love to one day. I test EVERY batch that we pour and have accumulated tons of supplies some unuseable like many here. There is no rush to go retail until we feel we have a complete and safe line. I have to thank everyone on this board for all the info thats here. Its literally priceless!! Without it we would have packed it in a long time ago but thanks to this board we are now officially "POOR" LOL.

We pour gb415 wax in status jars, Ecosoya PB clamshell melts and tarts.

I look foward to posting more and picking your brains. I will upload some pics of what we have done so far.

Mke

Hi Mike!

Officially poor with no spare bench space or table tops! That's where I get stuck... with storage! & I hate throwing any boxes I get out, cause you always need a box for SOMEthing.

I am envious of you having such a great "team", I do it all by myself & could use some help... specially with all the math. Ouuu I hate numbers!!!

Anyway, Good Luck & see ya round ;)