With KY going OOB I need a wax comparable to KY125.. any ideas?

Karen, I called Vickey and she said that she will NOT be getting anymore wax in on Tuesday as the website stated. I am so bummed..

Oh...that's disappointing! :-(

I've been going to stock up but kept waiting till I had more revenue...now I'm kicking myself for just not taking the money and doing it!! Lesson learned!!!

Thanks for letting me know!!

Karen

I am so bummed about this. IMO, her FO's are the best out there, seems like every one I have gotten have fantastic HT. As much as I love her parasoy wax for tarts, this is one of the reasons I was testing my own blend because it always seems to be out of stock - but I never thought the company would close their doors. For those of you that use the KY parasoy was for tarts, I'll tell you that I use a 50/50 blend of 4794/464 and have the same wonderful results with HT as I do with KY's wax - and those two wax I don't have to worry about being gone someday - atleast I hope not. HTH!!

I just got off the phone with Vickey at Ky & she just told me they have sold to / finalized a deal with Rustic Escentuals 20 minutes ago. So, they should have all of our supplies that we need! She wanted me to help spread the word.

That's great for those that use their oils, and I am one of those people. But RE does not sell wax, so it's doubtful that product will carry over.

RE posted on their FB page that they will be carrying KY125 but will be a few weeks till they have it in stock. Some good news I suppose.

Does anyone know if RE will carry KY para soy tart/votive wax? If not maybe Vickey might be kind enough to let her know what wax it is and where we can get it. I really would hate having to start looking for another tart wax.

Here's what some research yields:

Ky125tm.gif

Our original Soybean w/Cottonseed Blend

CONTAINER WAX

MP 125.

(FLAKES)

Looks a lot like this:

Blended Cotton/Soy Container Wax

Golden Wax also has a soy/cotton blended wax that is also both natural and kosher. This wax blends well with beeswax, paraffin, slack wax, and microcrystalline waxes. GW435 The addition of cotton allows for an easier burn and helps to reduce some of the problems associated with frosting

Melt Point:

120-125

http://www.gfgb.com/candles/candle_products.htm

I didn't take the time to research which suppliers carry this, but you could send an email to Jason at jasong@gfgb.com

ETA: Just found this link: http://www.gfgb.com/candles/candle_distributors.htm Hope this helps!

Edited by IwantItgreen

Does anyone know if RE will carry KY para soy tart/votive wax? If not maybe Vickey might be kind enough to let her know what wax it is and where we can get it. I really would hate having to start looking for another tart wax.

Just got an email back from them today with the same question about the tart/votive wax and yes they will carry it also.