BBW Eucalyptus & Spearmint type

I got mine from BCN - I don't know if it's the best, will be curious to see other posts - but I do know the customers that requested it love it, and it is strong - frankly, I can't stand pouring it and do it first thing in the morning so I can pour something else afterward to cover the smell in the shop. Of course by now my sinuses are cleared out so the plus is optimal enjoyment of the following scents! lol

Oh yes...Scented is correct. Man this is one strong fragrance oil. It was a slow seller for me at first but then all of a sudden I started selling quite a few candles...people sniffed it and loved it. Ya just have to find the right people...or at least have them sniff it.

Same here, all of a sudden some customers are telling me they love eucalyptus and the stronger the better. So, I had a bottle of Sinus Relief from JBN that had sat around for quite awhile (never throw anything away) and mixed it with some spearmint and came up with just the thing. You never know.