Hot baked apple pie

I have had a hard time finding a apple pie that I like too...I like a bit of cinnamon, but most of them, it seems that, that

is all I smell..

I want one that you smell apple, butter, crust, cinnamon..well rounded..

I lov lov ICS Apple Brown Betty, but I don't get much HT from it..but it is the best I have found..

I too like my apple pie to be more about the apples and the crust and not so much the spice. I use NG's Apple Butter Pie for my apple pie candles. I also like Hot Apple Pie from Miami Erie. Believe me, I've tested quite a few apple FOs to find the one I liked and gave a good HT. A couple weeks ago I tested 10 apple pie/apple struessel/apple dumpling FOs and the Apple Butter Pie was my favorite.

KY's is my favorite by far. When Vickey was on the hunt for a good one she told me she wanted one that smelled just like HI's apple pie. I've been pouring it since the day she added it and it outsells most every other fragrance that I pour. My next door neighbors got hooked on it and will buy all I have plus order 6 or 8 for Christmas gifts.

I've tried NG...it was okay. Before Vickey opened her supply business I used the one from the now OOB Bubbles & Lights. Lori had the best apple pie AND just plain old Pie Crust that was excellent.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you!!!! I think that I might order Vickeys apple pie! I have been debating because I buy all of her other scents and love them so I should have figured I would love that one too!

KY's is my favorite by far. When Vickey was on the hunt for a good one she told me she wanted one that smelled just like HI's apple pie. I've been pouring it since the day she added it and it outsells most every other fragrance that I pour. My next door neighbors got hooked on it and will buy all I have plus order 6 or 8 for Christmas gifts.

I've tried NG...it was okay. Before Vickey opened her supply business I used the one from the now OOB Bubbles & Lights. Lori had the best apple pie AND just plain old Pie Crust that was excellent.

I love the Bubbles n' Lights Warm Apple Pie from BCN. It throws really well in my 464/6006 blend and really smells like an apple pie. But with all the raves for KY's I'm going to have to try that one too! *sigh* I'm so susceptible to suggestions! :tongue2: