Not impressed!

I bought a sampler pack of oils from DS and one of them being the ever popular buttercream frosting.. to me it doesn't smell as good as I was expecting. (could be sensory overload) lol

I also bought Good Looking Cowboy which I think smells more like New Car Scent (which I may rename) I smell strong notes of leather but really nothing else to make me think of a yummy smelling cowboy!

The Lemon & Cream Cheese Cupcakes smells AMAZING though. I also bought Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies which I have not poured yet but smells good in the bottle.

Has anyone else tried these?

Yes, yes, no, yes. Put them into wax and not under your nose. Yes, GL Cowboy has a leather main note, but it isn't straight leather. No buttercream frosting scent smells delish out of bottle. Haven't done the LCCC, but the BJBC I always thought needed a little more blackberry, but it is a good scent and definitely a good one in wax.

I have them all in wax now and I still don't care for the GL cowboy and I was so excited about that one! :cry2: I also added more blackberry to the BJBC :P it's much better now!

I do love the Lemon but I think KY's Lemon Poundcake is still my favorite.

Wild-Fire's "Cowboy Up" is said to be very good, even some say "the best leather FO." It's leather with a touch of a popular men's cologne. I can't wait to try it!