Samples from Jar Store..

craftiejean

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post..

But I was wondering what kind of info the ask for when I call them about getting sample jars?

Jeanna

When I called then to speak with Paula, I wasn't able to get ahold of her so they took address and what jars I wanted as a sample and they sent them to me.

Jeff

Hi CraftieJean, I requested Jars from the www.jarstore.com I emailed them and then I was phoned and they asked me which jars I would like to try and the sizes,,,you can pick from 4 styles of Jars,,,,I also went to www.fairwayglass.us and e-mailed Ron,,,They phoned to ask which jars I wanted to sample,,I got a apothocary 10oz and I got a cute little Balmoral Jar 4.5,,,,They will ask if you are residential or commercial,,since I work out of my home it was resident,,I hope this helps,,,,Breanna:D

Hi CraftieJean, I requested Jars from the www.jarstore.com I emailed them and then I was phoned and they asked me which jars I would like to try and the sizes,,,you can pick from 4 styles of Jars,,,,I also went to www.fairwayglass.us and e-mailed Ron,,,They phoned to ask which jars I wanted to sample,,I got a apothocary 10oz and I got a cute little Balmoral Jar 4.5,,,,They will ask if you are residential or commercial,,since I work out of my home it was resident,,I hope this helps,,,,Breanna:D

Thanks alot Breanna.. I'm going to try to take care of that today..

Jeanna

What are the additional charges they speak of pertaining to residential deliveries? For those that have ordered was the shipping within reason?

In general, shipping to a residence is more expensive whether is be UPS or Fed Ex.

When I order jars (by the pallet) I ship them to dh's work to save some money, plus I don't have a dock and forklift! LOL

What are the additional charges they speak of pertaining to residential deliveries? For those that have ordered was the shipping within reason?

Right now I do not do Pallet ordering. I do cases and from what I see the shipping is not to bad,,,,HTH.