9 oz Straight-Sided Jar Lug

I use them for my palm containers and highly recommend Fillmore. They have great customer service. They also have a discount for high volume sales so be sure to call and ask about it if you order in large quantities as its not listed on their website.

BTW-- they also have some great FOs with good prices.

SKS also carries these jars but you need to check them out as some of them may be CT or Lug jars and may or may not have the same matching lids as Fillmore. But they also have a high volume discount so you may want to call and ask them so you can compare jar prices, lid styles, and shipping.

I use Fillmore for alot of jars and never had a problem. They have also gone out of their way to find lids for me. I use the 9 and 7.75 straight sided, just getting them into my line.

Cheers,

Steve

post-12326-139458481839_thumb.jpg

post-12326-139458481828_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wessex

I have the silver lids, also, but the people who have tested the jar for me seem to prefer the black lid with the simple black label. I mostly use silver on my containers, but i kinda like the black in this instance. All depends on the label. I was working on another type of label and the silver lid was best on it.

Cheers,

Steve

I use the 9oz with silver lid.

I just have to agree about Fillmore Container. Keith and his staff go above and beyond. No matter what size of order...they will load it in your vehicle for you. Really nice warehouse and showroom area. I haven't been there for a while because I've been kind of lazy with my candle business. But when I get back in my shop and start pouring all of the fun of it comes back.

I definitely will be making a trip over there late summer because I am out of the Madison jars. I'll have to look around on their website..maybe there is something else I might like to replace the shouldered jelly jars. I was pouring all of my food and bakery scents in those...everything else in the Madisons.

Steve I like your labels. I'm trying to go from oval hang tags to clear labels but I can't get them to print more than a light gray color. I emailed Online Labels or Labels Online (forgot name) where I bought a couple sample sheets but haven't heard back from them.

Wonder if you had any suggestions.

TIA

Jeanne