Anyone know where to get these?

pixie

Base looks like it may be home made pottery (appears slip molded and hand cut). Of course it may be something repurposed. The bowl looks like a small glass kitchen utensil or small serving bowl for dips or butter or some such. Just appears to be repurposed items.

Cheers,

Steve

they sell the pottery base (green and other colors too) at my local dollar tree. the clear glass bowl is also sold there in a 3-pack. so the entire "melter" runs about $1.34 to put together! without including the tealights that is!

kris

Base looks like it may be home made pottery (appears slip molded and hand cut). Of course it may be something re-purposed. The bowl looks like a small glass kitchen utensil or small serving bowl for dips or butter or some such. Just appears to be re purposed items.

Cheers,

Steve

To to agree with Steve and Kris on this. Re-purposed dollar tree finds =) I know the "dish" comes in packs of either 3 or 6 for cheap ($1.00 or less) and the base is also found there but never looked at cost for them... I'm sure they are under $1.00 for them as well tho...

A good idea and at least they are not selling OBI warmers and claiming "handmade" so kudos to them!

On a side note...$8.00 for the set? I'd say someone isn't doing a 3x markup =)

Nowhere is it written that x3 is law. Actually, x4 is a much better ratio. =) =) =) =) =) Someone's keyboard keys appear to be stuck.

"Repurposed". What a dumb word.

No one said law, just standard =P and repurposed sounds much better then "I bought this stuff and put it together with super glue" LOL