Different Style Electric Tart Burners? Where to locate?

KMommy

I am looking for some different styles of electric tart burners. Most of the burners I have located on-line sell for 13.00/15.00 - 18.00. At that price(plus more for shipping) I am afraid that what I would have to sell them for would push the price up to more than what customers are willing to spend for a tart burner. The comments I have been getting is that they are interested in the tart burners but if they can get one with a tea light at discount stores for 1.00 - 3.00 and the scent is just as good why spend more money. I explained that the electric warmers will not require the constant replacement of tea candles, no flame, easy to change scents, large variety of tart scents... So I do have people that are interested but if they are going to spend more money than they want something more attractive than the usual tart burners offered. So I began searching for "something different." I saw the ones in the photos attached here for sale on someone's site. There were some others with really pretty tea pots(didn't save that photo). The starting price was around 22.00. Does anyone know of a supplier with these type of electric warmers or other different styles that sell for less than 15.00?

post-1159-139458388672_thumb.jpg

post-1159-139458388673_thumb.jpg

I have been wanting to find reasonable tart warmers too.My friend said she will get tatts all the time if I find a warmer.I thought if I get one might as well get more but cannot put alot of money out if I end up with them.

The ones we are talking about are not found in stores and why people look for them.I have some tealight tart burners but I would like to find the electric.

LynnS

I agree, something different than the common burners would be nice. They are out there I just can't find where people are getting them. I don't believe people that sell them are paying 20.00 each for them like the ones I have located on-line. Once you add in shipping you would have to sell them at 30.00 to make any sort of a profit. No one is going to pay 30.00 for a tart burner. I've seen the crock pot type but those are pretty common as well.

Thanks! I tried to view the items on the order on-line section but I received a message that I need a password. I sent a message to the company to find out how to get one. On the home page there is a photo of a one serving tea pot. I am not sure if that is a real tea pot or not but I have seen some tart warmers that looked like those. They sold for 20.00+

KMom, Have you looked at the Levine web site? www.levinegifts.com

They have electric tart warmers for $8 to $10. The only problem is that they are not UL Listed. I have been testing the Combo and the CachePot warmers for the past 6 weeks. I think that they are the best of all that I have tested so far. The wax temp is not excessive. The area under them does get too warm. The ceramic sides are touchable. You can also use a candle warmer and a ceramic or glass container to hold the tart. Levine sells a ceramic bowl for that purpose for $2. I also use a wide mouth canning jar. Most all of the other candle warmers that I have tried can produce wax temps that are excessive and the surface that the units are placed gets a little too warm. You can buy those candle warmers for $3 to $6.50 from numerous suppliers. They are UL Listed. There have been some bad reports concerning the plastic warmers (high temps, burning, blowing up). I have not tried them and I have no intention to do so. They sell for $3 to $5 and they ARE UL Listed.

HTH