It's finally done! Custom Tart Warmer Page =) Feedback?

EccoLights

Hey everyone =)

We had a lot of you PM us and ask for more info when we got our page done on the website for the custom tart warmers we do =) Well it's done....finally! :yay: Honestly we couldn't get the functionality we really wanted but it works =)

http://www.eccolights.com/custom-tart-warmers.html

Let us know what you think if ya can =)

Rob and Troy

Ecco Lights

Thank you so kindly cedar =) I also really enjoy doing the abstract ones the most but it's not always what I/we want =)

I think if I had to pick which one was the funnest to do out of all of them, it would be between the teddy bears or the rubix cube =)

Really lovely! I think it looks great! Awesome pictures too!

Thank you very kindly Jack =) Got that page up, listed each scent we offer WITH description AND revamped our shipping rates from outrageous to a flat rate $5.95 for ALL orders now! Well except over $100, they get FREE shipping =) Let's just say we didn't get much rest last night =)

Thank you very kindly Jack =) Got that page up, listed each scent we offer WITH description AND revamped our shipping rates from outrageous to a flat rate $5.95 for ALL orders now! Well except over $100, they get FREE shipping =) Let's just say we didn't get much rest last night =)

Hey Ecco, how are you doing shipping that cheap? I would love to be able to do that for my customers but as of now I am using USPS flat rate medium and large boxes. The medium box is $10.50. Would love for you to share if you can.

Hey Ecco, how are you doing shipping that cheap? I would love to be able to do that for my customers but as of now I am using USPS flat rate medium and large boxes. The medium box is $10.50. Would love for you to share if you can.

*evil grin* Can't give away ALL of our secrets =) But will shoot ya a PM Jack to discuss it a bit with ya =)

I just looked around your site for a bit. Nicely done! 200 scents!! That's amazing. I'm testing my 4th or 5th today. lol.

Thank you so very much SuzyK =) And yes, 200 and still going =) But your talking YEARS of testing and trials and testers and UGH! Don't get us started LOL

Good luck on your testing, fun isn't it?? =)

OK, don't shoot me...

I love the warmers and the about-the-warmers text set up nicely...but...I looked at the clear warmers and read the descriptions and scrolled down the page to see which one you were talking about then scrolled back up to read the next description, then scrolled back down to see the example, then I gave up. Personally, I would like to see a group of V1 clear and painted and labeled - and a group of V2 clear and painted and labeled - and...you get the idea.

But, I do love the creativity and they are beautiful warmers!

OK, don't shoot me...

I love the warmers and the about-the-warmers text set up nicely...but...I looked at the clear warmers and read the descriptions and scrolled down the page to see which one you were talking about then scrolled back up to read the next description, then scrolled back down to see the example, then I gave up. Personally, I would like to see a group of V1 clear and painted and labeled - and a group of V2 clear and painted and labeled - and...you get the idea.

But, I do love the creativity and they are beautiful warmers!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I do agree with you totally too, we need to "streamline" this page a bit more and have a few ideas to get it going =) Overall we will be adding a feature to actually purchase a custom warmer right from the site here very soon... When we update to that we will also change things around a bit and have the examples "near" the clear version =)

Again, thanks for the input, its always well received =)