Our wickless products have taken off...need a good supplier of clamshells

scifichik

It's weird, but all of a sudden, our wickless line has taken off like crazy. We're not complaining, by any means, but I need some suggestions on suppliers for the 6-cavity clamshells.

I got some from the classified section once, and then ordered from either Peak's or CandleScience but don't seem to be able to find those on their site any longer.

What suppliers have the rest of you used that pleased you with quality and pricing?

It's the other way around. eclamshell you only have to buy 1 and panic you have to buy 2.

My case (875 clamshells) from eclamshell was 132 including shipping

Edited by SuzyK

It's the other way around. eclamshell you only have to buy 1 and panic you have to buy 2.

My case (875 clamshells) from eclamshell was 132 including shipping

OOPS =) Thanks for the correction SuzyK, that's what you get for relying on a old mind =)

I found what I was looking for, and Peak's was the supplier from whom I'd previously purchased. They have the clams listed under the MISC header as 6-cavity breakaway mold which is why I wasn't finding them under a search for "clam" or something close to it. The pricing is good, even if you don't need a case. 50 for $15 and right now they are having a 25% off shipping deal on all orders.

Thanks for pointing out the other suppliers.